20180221

Lost the moon while counting the stars

I have always been selfless when it comes to love towards the people around me. I have always put them first before myself. But throughout the years, I have always face heartbreaks until a certain point in my life I decided to not care anymore. I have started choosing the ones I should love and I should leave. But because my heart is not so well, I did not even choose I just tend to push everyone away. I have been in so much heartbreaks and being taken for granted where I tend to do the same to other people without me noticing it. I really don't have a clue how can I ever heal myself. To the ones who stayed please understand that I'm currently in so much pain and I need your help to bring back the old me again. To the ones who left, I'm sorry. maybe I was the mistake for pushing you out of my life but there's nothing I could do to save it anymore. I am not really myself right now. I can't even love myself how can I do the same towards you. Stop taking someone for granted. I hope this never happens to anyone, but the harsh truth is, that it does. Often we're so ingrossed in our work that we forget to value, appreciate and recognize those that we're actually working for. We get so wrapped up in our own lives, that we forget the people that make up our life. I know people who regret the last words they said and others who never get to share how they genuinely feel. Whatever is taken for granted will eventually be taken away. That's when we end up missing the most the person that we least appreciated. Because we never think that the last time will be the last time. We think we have more but we don't. Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment