20180208

Kodaline

Hi. Never have I ever thought of writing on this blog again on 2018 just to let go of something that I never imagine that would really bother my mind so much. For you, I could never thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. Honestly, I just couldn't tell you the truth of what I'm feeling inside because the situation doesn't permit me to. I hope you would understand. I really felt your lost when you decided to let me go. I don't take things for granted as how you think I did but as much as I wanted to hold you in my heart, I just can't. I'm as hurt as you're feeling right now and there's nothing I could do to fix it. I'm sorry. I never thought that I would be as broken as you but I'm currently feeling it and I personally don't understand it myself. My heart have been heavy for months now. My mind kept thinking about you. My soul died. Each time that I hurt you, I was hurting myself too. Sad, depressed. You named it. I'm currently feeling it all. You've always been the summer to the rain and I don't even know how you did it. I realize that it has been my lost, not yours and I know how much I begged you to stay you wouldn't because they say, appreciate what you have before it became what you had. I hope you'll be happier without me because currently I'm not and I don't want you to feel the same way. There's nothing else in this world that I wanted other than stop hurting you. You have a pure heart and you really deserve someone as loving as you are and it's definitely not me because I failed before. My prayers are always with you. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment